Beverage Stabilizers Market To Reach USD 178.1 Million By 2026 | Reports And Data
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, September 30, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Beverage Stabilizers market was valued at USD 116.6 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 178.1 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.4%. Stabilizers are additives used to help maintain emulsions or prevent degeneration in beverages. Among the most common stabilizers are hydrocolloids (such as xanthan, gum arabic and gum acacia), modified starches, pectin, carrageenan, casein, and inulin. The purpose of stabilizers is to add viscosity to enhance flavor and give body to a beverage.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1979
Consumers awareness of the ingredients that go into their food and how they are produced, placing new demands on food producers and the ingredient manufacturers that serve them is increasing. This is also true for dairy-based products. Not only must they have the right creaminess, texture, mouth-feel, stability, viscosity, and shelf-life, they must also be produced using sustainable ingredients. There has been a rise in the demand for Beverage Stabilizers over the past years, mainly due to an increase in the amount of beverages consumed. Other factors that help the growth of the Beverage Stabilizers market is the increase in the natural ingredients in the foods, which has mainly arisen recently due to the increasing consumer awareness about the importance of healthy diets. Better viscosity, stability, turbidity, and the color is provided by xanthan gum than CMC stabilizer. Xanthan gum is used in many applications as it is cold soluble, has suspension and viscosity abilities as well as very good acid stability. Gum Arabic is also another useful stabilizer as it is used in stabilization mainly due to its ability to stabilize emulsions without the adverse viscosity.
Gums & Stabilizers in Beverage Applications perform functions of suspending particulates like protein and cocoa, decrease awareness of particulates like mineral and vitamins, prevent separation and sedimentation, delay age gelation, increase viscosity, build mouth-feel, stabilize foam, and improve process efficiency.
Major players like Cargill (US), Tate & Lyle (UK), DowDuPont (US), Ashland (US), Palsgaard (Denmark), Glanbia Nutritionals (US), Kerry Group (Ireland), and Advanced Food Systems among others
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Beverage Stabilizers on the basis of type, application, mode of function and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
• Xanthan gum
• Gum Arabic
• Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC)
o Guar gum
o Locust bean gum
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
• Fruit drinks
• Dairy products
• Soft drinks
• Alcoholic beverages
o Tea & coffee
o Sports & energy drinks
Mode of Function Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/beverage-stabilizers-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period
• The North American regional segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period
• Carrageenan has traditionally been used to stabilize dairy beverages because of its unique interactions with protein; however, the ingredient has fallen out of favor with some due to consumer perceptions and recently proposed changes to the organic standards that would eliminate carrageenan from organic foods.
• The Xanthan gum segment is expected to reach USD 65.68 Million by the year 2026, showing significant growth during the forecast period. The best-known hydrocolloid for stabilization is xanthan gum; it fits all beverage applications. Xanthan gum is cold soluble, has suspension and viscosity abilities, and has excellent acid stability.
• In 2018, the carrageenan segment was valued at USD 22.6 Million and is expected to grow at a considerable rate of 5.1%. Carrageenan has excellent suspension properties and is interactive with dairy protein, but adds cloud.
• CMC and other hydrocolloids have many uses; they can maintain emulsification, ensure clarity, and enhance viscosity. They can help suspend ingredients such as fruit pulp or minerals. They are inherently nutraceutical because they provide soluble fiber. Besides functional benefits, hydrocolloids also add soluble fiber to a product. As the industry has become increasingly conscious of the role for fiber application in products, higher intake of soluble fiber has been linked with reduced risk of many health conditions, including cardiovascular disease and some types of cancer.
• Newer stabilizers address the specific functional needs of heat-processed beverages like suppression of age gelation, superior emulsification, extended shelf-stability, and tolerance to manufacturing process fluctuations
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1979
Key Features of the Beverage Stabilizers Market Report:
• Detailed assessment and exhaustive understanding of the Beverage Stabilizers Market
• Significant insights into manufacturing processes, major barriers, and risks
• 8-year forecast estimation to offer information about the market size and market share on the global and regional levels
• Evaluation of the key drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, threats, limitations, barriers, and other key elements
• Identification of growth prospects and potential for the Beverage Stabilizers industry
• Comprehensive analysis of the key market players and their strategies
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1979
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Source: EIN Presswire